Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Holy snot!

I HAVE AN INTERVIEW!!!

Earlier while Big Daddy and I were eating an early lunch my cell phone rang. I didn't recognize the number so I let it go to voicemail. Big Daddy said it was probably someone wanting to interview me. Sure enough a voicemail is left and sure enough again it was someone wanting to interview me!!!

He sure loved the fact that he was right, but I just say it was a lucky guess. ;)

Anyway, it's for a full time ongoing position working with a department of the school district that coordinates jobs for high school students with special needs.

Now granted I would absolutely love a job working with little kids, but at this point I'm not going to be picky and if I get the job I will do my very best.

But do you think if after a while I determine it's not the right position for me that it would be okay to start searching for another job? I guess it would but I'll be so darn happy to have a job, and one that's ongoing to boot that I just don't want to burn any bridges or look bad for switching jobs within the school district.

It's times like this that I wish I wasn't so anxious and worried about what other people thought. *sigh*

1 comment:

Allie and Pattie said...

Jules, I'm thinking you may enjoy this more than you think- and it'll give you a heads up on what you're facing as your little ones grow up!
xoxo Pattie