Tuesday, September 14, 2010

It's bittersweet.....

....the fact that I didn't get the job that I interviewed for.

I mean on one hand I'm bummed because not only was it an interesting job but I would have been making good money.

But then on the other hand I almost felt like as interesting as it would have been it might have been a bit over my head, as far as my ability to do it.

I went into the interview nervous because I really wanted the job, but came out feeling kind of shell shocked.

It was a lot more than the description had said, or at least more than I had imagined it. I guess reality in some cases is more intense than what you picture in your head.

So now I'm back to where I was, applying for more positions and hoping that someone will call me to interview again.

But now I know I will only apply for jobs I am fully aware that I am capable of doing. So that way if I interview for a job and don't get it it won't be bittersweet, just bitter....;)

1 comment:

Bee said...

Somebody should hire you for your lovable quirkiness alone. Their days would be so much better if you were there to share in them! I know you make me smile a lot.