Friday, September 3, 2010

Someday a job will come......

(yet again to be sung to the tune of "Someday my prince will come")

Well my constant checking of our school districts website has shown that there is finally a new listing that I can apply for. I think this makes the 8th or 9th position I've applied for since the end of the 2009-2010 school year.

But dang it someones going to take a chance on me and at least interview me, right?

If they don't the lady at the school district office who I give my applications to is going to get tired of seeing me. I could swear that she sighed a bit when she asked how she could help me and then saw who I was.

Some people might have given up by now, but I am bound and determined to get a job with the school district, the schedule is just too convenient with having all three kids in school. And this latest position is for only 5 hours a day so there could still be a chance that I could volunteer in my kids' classrooms.

Of course with Peaches being in 4th grade now they don't ask for volunteers but I can still volunteer in Tink's and Little Man's classrooms. And I know (and love) their teachers well so it would be a pleasure to work in their classrooms.

Huh....you know I just realized that I never even checked to see if this new listing is for only one year or ongoing!

Well it's only for one year, but that's okay as then maybe a position will open up at my kids' school and then I can take them to school and go to work at the same place. Even more convenient!!! =)

1 comment:

Allie and Pattie said...

Jules- hang in there!! Eventually they'll wake up and see what's in front of them!!
xoxo Pattie