Friday, November 26, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.....

on my blog and in my house.

Well okay not in my house, yet, but it will before the day is done.

Technically I'm still in my jammies but as soon as I shower and get dressed I am cleaning up my kitchen and then taking down all the Thanksgiving decorations in order to put up the Christmas ones. =)

Yes, I am one of THOSE people who like to put up Christmas the day after Thanksgiving. I never used to be this way, especially when I was working in a Hallmark store, where ornaments were put up in JULY!!! But as I get further and further away from that Christmas overload I find I really like decorating for Christmas as soon as possible.

The only other holiday I enjoy decorating for is Halloween, where I have been known to put up decorations for in September, like right after Labor Day. But one too many years of getting bugged about it from my dear sweet hubby has made me to wait until October 1st before I put out the ghosts, witches and other fun decorations.

So with that said, I hope you enjoy my newly decked out Christmas blog. I'll try not to change it too many times before Christmas comes, but knowing myself the way I do, I can't promise anything ;)

1 comment:

Bee said...

I love the new blog decor! Are you going to show us what you do at home?