Thursday, December 9, 2010

On the ninth day of December my true love gave to me....

....hopefully more hours in the day.

Geesh! I swear I just did a post and then realized it had been two days....whoops.

Well maybe I'll make this into an every-other day kind of thing as I seem to be running out of things to say I love about the holidays. I mean other than the decorations, the Christmas tree, music and the awe on your children's faces when they see their gifts what is there???

The goodies, that's what!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the goodies that usually come with the holidays, cookies, brownies, cakes and FUDGE! Fudge is probably my favorite goody of the holiday season. I know that fudge isn't just a holiday goody like say fruitcake, which is rightfully relegated to just the holiday season, but for the life of me I can't figure out why anyone would want it at any time of the year. But fudge kits are most often found this time of year.

And here's another thing I can't figure out, why would anyone want to ruin the perfection that is fudge with walnuts???? Talk about one of the most foul nuts out there! I mean put some macadamia nuts in there and you'll have something. =D

1 comment:

Danelle said...

Oh, I so agree about the walnuts. I'm making Nutella fudge at this very moment. I tried to stop myself, but I just couldn't.