Thursday, December 16, 2010

On the sixteenth day of Decem....oh forget it

I've failed miserably at keeping up on posting the things I love the most about the holidays, but in my defense it gets hard to think of things after you talk about the music, the wonder in children's eyes, the Christmas tree, the shopping and the goodies. I mean other than the movies, which I do adore, what else is there?

Plus I've been a bit bummed lately. I interviewed for a position as a special education paraprofessional and did not get the job. They never gave a real reason as to why, they just said they couldn't offer me a position at this time. Geesh, if I had a nickel for every time I've heard that lately I'd be able to buy a coffee at Starbucks, the nice coffees too!

So with my in-laws arriving next Monday, I think this may very well be my last post for 2010. With that being said, I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas surrounded by those you love and may your New Year be one of love, hope and happiness!!! =)

No comments: