Tuesday, December 7, 2010

On the sixth day of December my true love gave to me....

....a day together of Christmas shopping.

So that is why I did not post yesterday, I was too busy going Christmas shopping with my true love. You see he is working Tuesday through Saturday at his main job which leaves his Mondays free. Yesterday was his first Monday off so we used it to go Christmas shopping for the kiddos. Which is actually the main reason for this post.

The next thing I love about the holiday season is Christmas shopping. Oh I love shopping any time of the year but for some reason it is so much nicer to go shopping for Christmas knowing that on Christmas morning my children's eyes will be wide with wonder when they see all the presents under the tree.

So while the stores may be packed at all hours of the day, I actually love Christmas shopping. However I love sleep a little bit more so I don't go out for Black Friday. ;)

No comments: