Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Hi my name is July and I am overwhelmed

Yep, I admitted it. I'm a stay-at-home mom of three kids, ages almost 10, almost 8, and 5 1/2, who is on a fruitless search for employment with a husband who works two jobs 7 days a week and I am overwhelmed.

I'm already on medication for anxiety but it doesn't seem to work very well but I can't afford the medication that would work, or at least it seemed to work really well before I had to stop taking it because my free sample ran out and I can't afford $80/month for it. So I take the stuff that only costs $4 a month and it does okay.

With money tight, the house shrinking and no signs of employment on the horizon it's probably pretty obvious that I'm a bit stressed. But I'm trying my absolute hardest to stay positive. It's not easy, trust me. There are days where I want to scream so hard that my vocal chords would bleed, but I can't.

I can't let it get to me, or all is lost. Because as we all know the mother is the emotional center of the family and if I lose it then everyone will.

So each day I'll continue to have a smile on my face and a daydream in my head, in hopes that some day, some way, it will all work out

1 comment:

Bee said...

It will be better one day. Keep hoping, sweetie. I know it doesn't fix a thing, but I love you and would fix it if I could.