Thursday, September 20, 2012

I had such plans to write something clever....

......but all I can think of right now is:
"                                                        "
Yep my brain is blank.

Well okay not exactly blank because a brain can't exactly be blank, well maybe if you are no longer walking this Earth, but that's morbid and sad so let's not go there.

I hadn't planned to write anything because like I said earlier I can't think of anything.

Which, technically, is wrong again because I'm always thinking of something.

So let's just say I wasn't thinking of anything worth sharing.

But I guess I am sharing about how I couldn't think of sharing.

Wow!  I feel like I'm having an argument with myself.  Is that even possible?  Well I guess it's possible in someone with multiple personalities, well okay maybe not as it is kind of hard for two personalities to be in control at the same time.  I mean they show in the movies but if I remember correctly from my numerous psychology classes in college (that aren't doing me much good right now career-wise) it's kind-of-sort-of-unheard-of to have two personalities out at once.  So I guess it is impossible to have an argument with one's self.

Anyway,I'm going to veg for a while before going to bed.  So hopefully my non-post was something of a post after all!

No comments: