Monday, September 10, 2012

Not enough time......

....to do all I want or need to do!

 I want to write in my blog more but then again I need to keep up with the laundry and the dishes!

 I want to read more at night but then again I need to be able to read when I'm not tired and that's not at night!

I want to get back into painting ceramics but I need more money to buy the supplies and that means working which means less time to do the painting!

I want to get back into shape and lose this gut I'm rockin' right now, but I need more time and energy to actually do something about it!

 I want a bigger house, but again I need more money to do that too!

 It seems like life can so easily turn into "I want/I need" but right now I think I'll just stick with "I'm grateful".

 I'm grateful my family is healthy and happy.

I'm grateful I have a job that I don't mind doing and that allows be to be with some really great ladies while I'm there.

 I'm grateful that my sister and father-in-law are doing so well after being diagnosed with cancer 18 months ago.

I'm grateful that our dog we adopted in March is such a sweetheart and seems to learn pretty quickly for a puppy.

I'm grateful that we were able to turn our loft into a fourth bedroom so Peaches can have the privacy an 11 year old girl so desperately needs.

 And I'm grateful that I'm still so madly in love with my sweet husband, cause life would pretty much stink if I wasn't.

 And lastly I'm grateful that it is my bedtime as I am pooped, days off are almost more tiring that work days! ;)

3 comments:

Danelle said...

As the saying goes, "gratitude turns what we have into enough." Except for time....there is never enough of that. ;)

Angie Austin said...

You're one of the coolest moms I know. I didn't know you had a blog... way cool girl!!

Toni said...

Glad to see you're back to blogging! It's been too long and I had lost touch with your life thoughts (I try not to do much with fb). So happy you've adapted to the working Mom's world!!