Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Oh blog, why have I shunned you so?

I don't know, maybe it's just life happening. How does the saying go....."Life's what happens while you are busy making other plans"? I think John Lennon said that and if he did he is so correct. 

Life. 

It happens whether we want it to or not. 

That dreaded test still happens. 

 That unpleasant dentist appointment. 

Our kids growing up while we were still busy being ticked off they left their dirty laundry everywhere! 

No matter how hard we try to stop it or slow it down, it just happens. 

The key is to enjoy it while it's happening. I have two friends from high school that can tell you all too well to not take life or the little things for granted. Both have had major losses in their lives recently and my heart just aches for them. I wish I had a wand to wave and make everything better. 

But I can't. 

All I can do is learn from them and realize that nothing is for certain and nothing lasts forever.

So give me all you got life.  I can take it!  

But if you could grant me the ability to come back here and write whatever is on my mind I'd really appreciate it.  I do love writing random thoughts, and if you know me well you know I have lots of those.

So if you are reading this, which logic stands to reason that yes you are if you are here, well maybe you're not I mean you could just be looking at my awesome background, or visiting one of my favorite blogs to go to, but anyway, if you are reading this, please take the time to stop and smell the roses, so to speak.  Life may not be perfect right now, but it's all you got so make the best of it!

No comments: