Thursday, September 13, 2012

Yes I'm a GLEEk

Ah yes, I remember it well.

I had friends who were going on and on about this new show "Glee" and how cool it was and how they couldn't wait for the next episode.

I have to admit I thought the whole concept was corny.

Me!  The fan of movie musicals thought the idea of a tv musical show was corny.

Me!  The person who has 26 25 Pandora stations!

Me!  The person who counted down the days till the "American Idol" premiere.  (Mainly for the auditions, those are hilarious)

Then it happened.

We got a DVD player that had WiFi and we could get a Netflix streaming account.  So we did.  Then I decided one summer day to check out this "Glee" and see what it was all about.

I

WAS

HOOKED!

Now I am official card-carrying member of the GLEEk club.  I can't wait for the next new show to air.  I mean I even rewatched last season's finale before the new season's premier tonight.

Of course there is a downside (well probably many but that's a different posting) of being such a GLEEk.....................................................................................................................................I have to wait a whole week till the next new one comes out. :(

1 comment:

JustMeKPB said...

9pm tonight! Can't wait! (Have all the seasons on my iPod, don't tell the hubby! :)