Saturday, October 13, 2012

Who I am

For years I've heard people say "Turning 40 is not as bad as you think.  It helped me realize who I was and be happy with it." 

Well at least something to that nature.

And for years I thought they were cray-cray (aka crazy to those of you not in the know :) )

I mean how could you not know who you were for the first 40 years of your life?  Wouldn't you know who you were before that?

But now that I'm less than 6 months away from that wonderful milestone I know exactly what they were talking about.

These are the things I am completely 100% sure I know about myself..........

If an article of clothing has a stripe or a polka dot, I WILL be attracted to it!

I LOVE argyle socks

I will NEVER be able to grow my hair out, so why keep trying.

I can be tired and yet have energy that others don't understand.

I am also the queen of TMI (too much information for those of you not in the know)

Try as I might I will never be high maitenance.

I absolutely adore high heels but I cannot wear them for very long.

I know there is that I know about myself but the one thing I know the most about myself these days is that my memory is so not what it used to be!! ;)

2 comments:

Bee said...

Even though you're looking at cute-but-comfortable shoes these days, you're still young in all the important ways. That's what I love about you! And I love polka dots, too!

Anonymous said...

I love you, Julie.